Telephone Systems Support
& Maintenance Service Agreement
Telephone / PABX System Maintenance
NECALL Voice & Data understands your need for uninterrupted communications. We offer maintenance agreements that will provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction and guaranteed response times
Telephone & PABX System Maintenance Overview
NECALL believes that our greatest asset is our ability to provide the best possible service. Our certified and highly trained technicians enable us to diagnose and repair problems with the minimum amount of downtime. We hold adequate spare parts which allow us to respond to your service request within the contracted response times.
Why have maintenance on your Telephone / PABX system?
- Budget and Savings; Maintenance aligns a company’s budget with its telephone operating costs. If a major failure occurs, the yearly maintenance plan would cover your labour for such an occurrence instead of a costly unplanned system failure.
- Peace of Mind; Knowing that your system is covered can give assurance that if major outages happen to your system, it is covered.
- Priority Service; Preferred customer status gets you the fastest response time for service while putting your company at the front of the line.
- Free Phone Support; Need help with the operation of a phone handset? Maintenance customers receive free over the phone support included with the maintenance agreement.
- Free Annual Technician Visit; NECALL Voice & Data will provide an onsite technician visit to insure your system will stay running smooth. The onsite visit can point out potential problems and correct them before they occur saving you money.
Not having any form of maintenance agreement in place does put your company at risk. The bottom line for your business is this; reduced administration, unsurpassed commitment and lower costs for your communication needs and greater level of service that can’t be matched.
What Covered in Telephone System Maintenance Contract?
- Maintenance agreements include an annual onsite technician visit at no additional charge which provides that much needed visual inspection.
- No additional charge for over the telephone instruction or basic programming support.
- We provide 2 hour response for a major service call.
- Disaster Recovery Plan – Software Backup.
- We keep a range of Critical Spares.
- Access to experienced technical expertise when required
- Parts are excluded from contracts and will be invoiced to the customer at the current book price.
- Internal escalation procedures in place with access to NEC’s technical support.
Please note: Moves and Changes (i.e. relocation of handsets/equipment), additional points or program changes are not included in the maintenance agreement.