Telephone System Solutions
for Hospitality Industry
Telephone System for Hospitality and Hotels
The hospitality sector is one of the vertical markets NECALL is actively working in, with recent projects that we have been awarded, like the Ritz Carlton Perth, Intercontinental Perth City Centre, and DTH Northbridge (Double Tree Hilton) prove that NECALL is the right choice for this market.
The Right Solution for the Right Hotel
In today’s world nothing is more important than information and communication. This is especially true for Hospitality and its three major stakeholders – the operator, the owner and the guest.
The operator’s interest in superior Hospitality Solutions focuses on three core elements:
- Assure hotel operations are executed flawlessly and efficiently, optimizing staff
- Serve guests’ needs, knowing Satisfaction, Return Ratio and Revenue are highly correlated.
- Assure a safe and secure environment.
The owner wants to assure that the system installed in his property is not only in line with the financial capabilities of his funds and budgets, but also drives operational efficiencies and effectiveness towards lower operational costs.
Hotel guests nowadays do not make much use of the hotel system to make outside calls, while Wi-Fi has become a must have. Yet, when it comes to service-requests like room-service, concierge, housekeeping and wake-up, the Hotel Communication System is still the preferred choice of communication for any hotel guest.
- Cloud-based video conferencing, integrates audio, video, and screen sharing.
- Flexible how, when, where, and with whom collaboration.
- Virtual sharing of expertise to educate, build consensus, and achieve results.
- Increase workforce productivity with intuitive communications tools, such as messaging to video transfer, one-click screen sharing, and in-meeting chat.
Supplier of choice to the Hospitality industry
Across all major geographic regions NEC is one of the key suppliers of choice to the Hospitality industry. By merging leading IT and Communication technologies, NEC deploys solutions with the scalability, capability and affordability to meet the demanding business needs of hotels, event centres and cruise lines.
Based on close co-operation with leading hotel chains and a vast installed base, NEC thoroughly understands the drivers and needs of hotel operators, hotel owners and their guests, and brings this together in its Smart Hospitality vision and approach.
The NECALL team has been working with NEC Australia for over 28 years and will continue to exceed the expectations of our customers in partnership with NEC to provide the best experience possible.