VoIP Telephone Systems
Give Your Business a Virtual Phone System
VoIP Phone Systems
Whatever the needs of your business our cloud-based VoIP Phone System will transform your businesses communications.
VoIP phone systems provide reliable and inexpensive cloud based telephone services specifically designed for small and medium sized business.
Best VoIP Telephone Systems for Perth Businesses
Anyone can use VoIP phones – you could be a brand new business requiring a new phone number, a growing business needing a flexible way of supporting new staff, an established business needing to replace an obsolete office phone system or PBX.
With a business VoIP telephone system, you can move your phones to the cloud or use an onsite VoIP phone system.
Our Hosted Voice Solution (UCaaS) provides a unified communications and collaboration services to business from the operator’s data centres.
The business subscribes to a monthly subscription based on the number of users and the features required.
In tandem mode (web or desktop) with the IP phone, our hosted voice solution enables the user to control calls from their computer or their IP phone or Mobile device. They can, for example, answer a call from their phone, put the caller on hold and transfer it to another extension.
- The outsourcing of the unified communication solution to specialists so you can focus on your business, which reduces costs and associated risks (no need for in-house specialists, risk of technological obsolescence …)
- Easy updating (centralised upgrade) to benefit from an always up-to-date solution
- Easy access to advanced services and features that are not always available or are very expensive on dedicated on site systems.
- Fixed-mobile convergence (one voicemail, landine number presentation when calling from a mobile) these features are easier to implement from the Cloud.
Our hosted voice solution is compatible with a wide range of handsets. From basic handsets that contain just the essential call tools to high end units containing the latest in video calling. You can either rent or outright purchase your handset/s.
If you want to start saving on your business call costs, get VoIP into your vocabulary. With VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), all your business calls are made over your broadband connection, but at a fraction of the cost. VoIP is easy to set up.
VoIP phone system / Hosted PBX
VoIP hosted gives businesses the features and functionality of telephone systems that were previously only affordable by large corporations.
If you need a new telephone number for your business there’s no longer any need to go to the trouble and expense of having a new business phone line installed.
Our IP phone services are suitable for an ordinary office, a virtual office or several offices in several locations and even your home.
To get the most out of internet telephony, particularly if you are using it for business, it’s best to use the new generation of VoIP (SIP) telephones. They don’t need your PC to be switched on or use PC resources and they deliver higher voice quality with more functionality than softphones.
We are a Service Provider – not just a retailer – so we only sell equipment that we know works well with our network and sourced from reputable suppliers.
Once installed, all our equipment can be remotely adjusted, to keep it up to date or perform remote diagnosis and maintenance if required; this ensures that your hardware is running at its best all the time.
VoIP Hardware Accessories
We have a range of accessories for our telephones that help you work more efficiently and comfortably. We also stock spare parts for most of the products that we sell, such as headsets.
The benefits of hosted cloud phone systems
- Cut Costs, Not Corners- Get all the features your business needs at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
- Safe, Secure & Reliable – We ensure your service is always secure and reliable.
- Connect Multiple Offices – Connect onsite users, remote workers and multiple sites into the same phone system.
- Scalable – VoIP / Cloud phone systems is a system that grows with your business, so you can expand at will.
- Prompt – Get set up quickly and easily, without the need to wait on long installation dates.
- Support – Raise support tickets for helpful advice or assistance with configuring or using your services.
What is a SIP Trunk?
A SIP Trunk is a VoIP (Voice over IP) protocol which allows you to make and receive telephone calls using your internet line in conjunction with, or instead of, your existing ISDN or analogue circuits.
Most modern phone systems have the option of using SIP trunks built into them alongside the ISDN/ Analogue circuits. Once configured they work in exactly the same way allowing your business to make and receive phone calls as usual, without any change for the users of the phone system.
What does a SIP Trunk do for my business?
Cheaper Calls – SIP Trunking nearly always provides cheaper calls
- Business Expansion – Taking on more staff is a key part of the expansion, more staff means more phones.
- NECALL can provision and install SIP trunks in 24 hours, with no setup charges, so you can avoid far off installation dates and additional costs usually associated with traditional phone lines.
- New Business Start-ups – You have a great product or service to sell, you have sorted out your office space and your staff and you have to wait 2 weeks for a phone line to be installed. With NECALL, we will allocate your chosen numbers within 24 hours, so you can update your website and business cards, then configure your SIP trunk ready for use with your phone system. You need an Internet connection to get your new business phones up and running.
- More Number Ranges – With our SIP Trunk you have access to Australian phone number ranges, which means you can have a regional number, for a specific campaign. For example, you are based in Perth and have a Perth phone number, but you want to sell into Melbourne. We can provide a Melbourne number to your system that then routes directly through to your sales team in Perth.
What is VoIP
VoIP is the technical name for using the telephone over the internet. VoIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol; it lets you make and receive phone calls using your broadband internet connection. It achieves this by using VoIP Handsets and/or software that takes your voice and turns it into data that can be sent and received over the internet.
Voice over Internet Protocol; a technology that allows phone calls over the internet.
Got a question?
VoIP can seem very confusing at first but don’t worry, this is quite normal and we are here to help! One of the great strengths of VoIP is that it can do so much more.