as a Service (UCAAS)
Unified Communications (UCaaS)
Small businesses (SMBs) may feel such use of technology is limited only to larger enterprises with huge IT budgets. However, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is a technology that offers a strategic advantage to businesses of every size.
What is UCaaS?
With the advent of cloud computing, many businesses have turned to hosted services for managing IT resources that include network topology, servers, data storage, and even complete data centres.
This evolution in technology now extends to telephone systems & communications infrastructure, allowing providers to offer access to sophisticated voice functionality without the acquisition, maintenance, and management expense that goes along with building such systems in-house such as an on premise PBX.
UCaaS Drives Productivity
One huge benefit of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is that it provides a single platform for communication. Your team may currently be managing multiple apps, which certainly doesn’t contribute to productivity. With one central hub, communication can be streamlined and simplified. UCaaS lives in the cloud, so as long as you have an internet connection, then you have the same call quality and features as you would if you were sitting in the office. UCaaS allows for chat, video conferencing, screen sharing, and file sharing. With a fully integrated suite of communication solutions, higher productivity is easily within reach.
Why UcaaS is a smart choice
UCaaS is being implemented by both global enterprises and SMBs for many reasons, including efficiency gains and financial benefits:
- Lower initial investment through leasing equipment or bundling equipment into service costs.
- Operational expense vs. significant capital outlay.
- Flexibility – add or remove users and services as needed.
- Limited need for technical/IT resources in-house.
- Offer new services to employees such as videoconferencing and webinars that improve productivity.
- Access to applications from anywhere – on any device – with cloud communications.
- Security and compliance assurance.
The perfect complement to Microsoft Teams!
UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT offers two fully integrated options for adding our comprehensive, cloud-based unified communications solution to Microsoft Teams. Based on your business needs, choose between integrating the power of CONNECT within the Microsoft Teams application or using a Teams-specific version of CONNECT to work side-by-side with Microsoft Teams to enhance your business communications.
Why CCaaS is a smart choice (Contact Centre as a service)
Unlike traditional on-premises phone systems, UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE Contact Centre (CCaaS) can be up and running within days, not months. Plus, you’ll always have the latest, most advanced contact centre tools and technology at your fingertips. With no need for bulky on-site equipment, and with our UNIVERGE BLUE experts with you every step of the way, your transition to the cloud is seamless and stress-free.
- Support multi-site contact centres and remote agents.
- Centralize management from one portal, accessible anywhere, any time.
- Keep an eye on service levels, and analyse team performance by queue, team, or agent with real-time dashboards and historical reports.
- Easily manage customizable agent skillsets and statuses.
- Centralize the handling of web chat, email, and SMS in a single application with our omnichannel capabilities.
- Enhance audience engagement with outbound dialing and advanced outreach campaign capabilities.
- Send out post-call surveys to measure satisfaction.
- Quickly and easily integrate with CRM and WFM systems.