Tailored Telephone System Solutions
for Healthcare Sector
Phone Systems for medical practices and Healthcare Facilities and Doctors’ Offices and phone System Solutions for Medical and Dental practices
Are you tired of dealing with outdated and unreliable phone systems at your medical practice? Look no further! Our state-of-the-art cloud phone system is designed specifically for the needs of medical and dental practices like yours. Phone Systems for medical practices by Univerge Blue.
Our cloud system offers a variety of features that will improve communication and organisation within your practice.
With UNIVERGE BLUE’s 99.999% uptime guarantee, you can access your cloud services when needed, staying connected.
- UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT is hosted in top-tier datacentres with high-availability hardware and network components as well as multiple tier 1 Internet providers.
- Calls can be routed to mobile phones to prevent service interruption during a power outage.
- Staff members can easily make and receive calls from anywhere with an internet connection, which is particularly useful for telemedicine and working from home.
- Our system can easily scale up or down as your practice grows or changes.
Download the PDF for NEC's UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT for Healthcare
Caller ID gives you and your patients a seamless experience with every phone call.
Identify patients instantly and accurately
Existing patients are automatically identified by phone number so you know exactly who’s calling before you pick up the phone.
NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE EVERYTHING AS A SERVICE FOR HEALTHCARE
Healthcare organisations, with UNIVERGE BLUE’s feature rich highly available communications and infrastructure services, can achieve exceedingly connected environments where patients benefit from safe, secure and assured connectivity. Patient care becomes more immediate, dynamic and adaptive while NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE’s cloud infrastructure services offer the reliability needed to support healthcare organisation’s information intensive and compliance controlled caseloads.
- PC User Console
- Patient Information Popups, such as HotDocs
- Auto Attendant – An auto attendant allows you to give your patients a message before you’ve answered the phone and direct them to the correct person to handle their call.
- WebFax – Send, manage, view, and store faxes from your PC.