UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT
A fully integrated cloud-based unified communication (UC) solution
Univerge Blue Cloud Services Keep Your Business Running Efficiently Under Any Economic Conditions
Even in times of economic uncertainty and fierce competition, the right cloud communications suite can keep your business on the right track by boosting employee productivity and providing the best possible experience for your customers.
Evaluating your current business communications solutions may not be top of mind, but it could be one of the quickest ways for your business to reduce expenses. If you have multiple bills and vendors for phone lines, chat, video conferencing, file sharing, and phone hardware, you are likely missing out on the savings and efficiencies you could get from an all-in-one business cloud communications platform. Fortunately, UNIVERGE BLUE CLOUD SERVICES offers your business:
- One integrated platform that includes all of your collaboration and communications needs
- An enterprise-grade phone system, one-on-one and team chat, file sharing, and video conferencing
- One predictable, monthly, per user fee that is typically far less than on-prem systems
- Month-to-month contracts with the flexibility to add or remove users at any time
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics to measure and improve your business communications performance.
Keep Your Employees Connected and Productive With Univerge Blue Connect
Are your business communications tools holding your employees back from maximising their productivity? Regardless of current economic conditions, you need your employees performing at their peak to keep your business running smoothly. UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT combines your phone system, chat, video, screen sharing, file management and conference calling into a seamless experience that fits with your business size, needs, and work style. Get customisable, scalable cloud-based services for your business backed by NEC Stress-Free Cloud Experience.
- Allows mobile devices to become part of the CONNECT phone system.
- Increases workforce flexibility with virtually anywhere, anytime and on any device accessibility.
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and email for efficient voicemail handling.
- Integrates chat, text messaging, video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing, file backup for greater productivity and collaboration.
Tap Into The Benefits Of Happy Customers with Univerge Blue Engage
Finding new revenue sources can be challenging, regardless of the current state of the economy. As it turns out, you don’t have to look far for additional revenue! Loyal and happy customers are the most inexpensive source for repeat sales and marketing. Consider this:
- The probability of an existing customer buying a new product from you is 60-70% versus 20% from a prospective customers.
- Referrals also account for 65% of companies’ new deals.
With UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE, creating great customer experiences doesn’t have to be a burden on your employees or your budget!
Our highly customisable cloud-based contact centre solution improves the handling and oversight of customer communications through a range of agent and supervisor contact centre services. With UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE, you can:
- Quicky route customers to the right representative and offer a callback if they end up on hold.
- Use self-service voice and web chat options to let customers handle their own questions.
- Support for SMS text messages and webchat so your employee can deflect calls while handling multiple customers simultaneously.
Univerge Blue Has the Tools to Help Your Business Thrive Under Any Circumstances
Whether it’s the best of times or worst of times, it’s critical for your employees to stay connected and productive so that you can deliver an exceptional experience for your customers and keep them coming back for more. Check out the resources below for even more examples of how UNIVERGE BLUE CLOUD SERVICES can keep your business running smooth and efficient – anywhere, anytime.
Contact us for a free Quote / Consultation by
6 CUSTOMER SUPPORT BEST PRACTICES
Download the White Paper