NEC IP DECT Phones – Technology
for High-Quality Wireless Communications
NEC IP DECT – Onsite Wireless Telephone System
With our mobile handsets and on-site phones, employees no longer need to remain at their desk to respond to requests and to get their work done.
Regardless of where they are on-premises, employees have total control over how, when and where to be reached for improved responsiveness to colleagues and customers alike.
- Entry-level IP DECT handset
- Appealing, lightweight and slim-line design
- Central directory with presence indication
- Loudspeaker and hands-free mode
- Analog headset, & vibrator mode
- Bright 1.8-inch color display
- Micro-SD port for simple plug & play installation/replacement
- Single Line SIP support
- Drop-resistant design
- Dust and water spray resistant
- 2-inch hi-res display
- Large SOS key on top handset
- Text messaging features
- Bluetooth for headset connectivity
- Future support for localization services
- 4 function/line keys
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon-based menus
- Environmental and temperature resistant
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Call control features for PBX integration
- Central directory, presence, messaging and alarming
- Personal safety with SOS alarming key
- Dual/rack chargers for additional battery charging
- DECT quality and security compliant
NECs mobility solutions deliver high quality wireless voice communications to employees who roam within the building, factory, education or healthcare campus.
Our mobility solutions offer workers to move around the building or across multiple sites, while enjoying uninterrupted access to telephony, along with other features, such as voicemail and text messages.
Unlike GSM, with DECT there are no costs associated with internal calls. There is a wide choice of handsets, including industrial models for heavy duty environments. Crystal clear speech, seamless handover and a secure air interface are some of DECT characteristics, while additional services, such as location detection and short messaging are also available.
Business Mobility IP DECT ensures the best user experience:
- NECs mobility IP DECT delivers on site wireless telephony that uniquely combines the benefits of IP technology with the superior quality and facilities of the well-established DECT technology. This brings:
- Improved Customer Satisfaction, Callers get quick access to employees, improving customer satisfaction
- Business efficiency; Employees can always be reached and seamless handover guarantees conversations continue when on the move
- Increased performance; Powerful functionality such as corporate directory access, text messaging and presence
- Cost savings; Easy to use wireless voice drastically reduces monthly cellular costs
- For any organisation; Scalable and secure communications for single office, campus or even metropolitan environments.
On-site wireless communications on your IP network.
Today’s business environment demands flexible ways of working and excellent customer services. Organizations seek to extend the reach of their converged voice and data network and integrate wireless communications without compromising on voice quality, availability and security. NEC’s Business Mobility IP DECT realises all of this, and much more.
Combining the benefits of IOP and DECT Technologies
NEC’s IP DECT delivers on-site wireless telephony that uniquely combines the benefits of IP technology with the superior quality and facilities of the well-established DECT technology. A configuration typically consists of Access Points (APs), and DECT handsets. The APs connect to the IP network and form a DECT system that provides peer-to-peer IP communications.
Add sophisticated DECT wireless communications to your network
With IP DECT, a single converged network provides both fixed and wireless telephony. Wireless communications in a multi-site company or large campus environment is a matter of installing Access Points at remote locations, with no need for additional remote equipment. These remote locations become an integral part of your central communication infrastructure.
Proven reliability across all levels
DECT has been around for a while and still is the best possible mobility solution for practically all businesses. For one, it offers the ultimate in reliability – in terms of scalability, security and coverage. Its secure dedicated frequency band makes it totally free from interference, while encryption and security are standard. And once installed it never fails.
IP DECT provides users access to the company’s corporate directory. At all times the telephone numbers and names of the entire organization are at hand. No need to search for personal contact information or consult the nearest PC screen, just browse to the right person in your DECT handset.
NEC IP DECT interoperability to support the sip protocol
NEC IP DECT is an open system that can potentially interconnect with platforms from any vendor that supports the SIP protocol.
Way into the future IP and DECT technologies
Since its standardisation, DECT has developed into the most successful and favourite technology for wireless on-premises communications. Over the years many innovations have been introduced, and NEC has been at the forefront of all of these.
Today, IP DECT plays an important role in connecting and integrating devices, applications and data. It allows to dynamically design, manage and streamline meaningful workflows across an organization.
Looking to the future, private 5G promises to become a viable option for organizations wanting to deploy their own mobile network without being dependent on a particular operator.