NEC Australia has the launched the Multiline Client (MLC) Softphone for Windows and MAC. With the MLC Softphone, members can stay connected to the company’s communications platform in a professional and seamless manner. The MLC Softphone is supported on NEC’s SL2100, UNIVERGE SV9100, SV9300, and SV9500. communications platforms.
At a glance:
- Your remote workforce stays professionally connected with the NEC Multiline Client Softphone
- Supported on NEC’s SL2100, SV9100, SV9300 and SV9500 communications platforms
- Emulates the intuitive interface of an NEC 32 button self-labeling phone on a laptop or personal computer for a consistent user experience
- Provides access to voicemail with Message Waiting Indicator Light
- Enables programming of ringtones and configuration of soft-keys
- Offers access to the majority of SV9000 series system features
- Enables easy transfer of calls to mobile devices and desktop telephones
- Operates internally on corporate wired and wireless networks or outside the network on a reliable VPN connection
- Syncs and provides access to Microsoft® Outlook® contacts
- Provides access to Call Logs (Missed, Outgoing and Incoming calls)
- Supports Bluetooth® and wired headsets
- User-Friendly Interface – Little or no staff training required
- Customisable Function Keys – Soft-keys can be adapted to the exact individual requirements of each employee
Call Now! 08 9455 3122 to know more or request a free quote today!