In today's fast paced business environments; accessibility, quick decision making and the ability to communicate from anywhere in your organization is becoming more critical to business success. If a customer cannot reach the person they are looking for or if an employee can't contact a fellow colleague, customer satisfaction and productivity could suffer as a result.
iServ DECT Wireless Handset for Employee Mobility
The iServ 8630 IP DECT wireless handset provides an affordable, scalable on-site solution for employee mobility; allowing you to offer a device to your employees that enables them to keep in-touch with colleagues and customers whenever they may be away from their desk, thus maintaining customer satisfaction and employee productivity.
The iServ 8830 IP DECT wireless handset provides integrated messaging, man down facilities, emergency pull-out button, the iServ 8830 solution is designed for a multitude of customer verticals including but not limited to government facilities, hospitals, aged care facilities, large warehouse, mariners, pubs and clubs and correctional facilities. There are added safety features for those users working alone and with 5 different alarm types there are multiple ways the handset can trigger a message to other users when emergency assistance maybe required. The event triggers include man-down, no movement, running, emergency button pressed pull cord activated.
With all the benefits of IP, the iServ IP DECT extends the reach of your voice communications without any compromise in voice quality, availability and security.
Why choose the iServ IP DECT Solution?
- Cost effective and scalable solution
- Pay as you grow
- Save money compared to a traditional PBX solution
- Mix between traditional DECT and CAT-iq wideband audio
- Over the air synchronisation
- Seamless handover
- Power over Ethernet provides a simple installation
Key Features of iServ IP DECT
- DECT GAP / CAP / CAT-iq Base station
- Wideband Voice (HDSP) Basic and Extended
- Worldwide Radio power levels / frequency bands
- Scalable system from 1 to 40 bases in same network.
- 200 users (200 handsets registered)
- Power over Ethernet
- Over the Air synchronization
- Support software download to wireless terminals
- Compact design with LED status indication
- Repeater support with seamless handover
ISERV 8830 Handset Features
- HD audio support (G.722)
- 2" TFT display, 176x220
- IP65 compliant
- Ruggedised design
- Dedicated Alarm key on handset top
- Pull cord support
- Man-down support
- Ambient noise reduction
- Vibrate alert
- Optional Bluetooth for headset
- Micro SD-card support for fast handset exchange
ISERV 8630 Handset Features
- Wideband Audio (G.722)
- TFT display (176x220x262k) with graphical user interface with well-proven graphical MMI with wallpapers
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Phonebook: 200 central and 100 local entries
- GAP and CAT-iq compliant
- Headset connector (3.5mm)
- SW upgrade over-the-air
- Wideband two-way speaker phone mode
- Vibrating ring
Contact us to set up a free consultation by phone +61 8 9455 3122 or email email@example.com